Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
- Subject: New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents X
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 12
- College presidents -- Inauguration 10
- Speeches (documents) 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Appointment books 2
- Documentary photographs 2
- Reprints 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diagrams 1
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1
- Electrical engineering -- Technological innovations 1
- Interviews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Inventions 1
- Inventors -- United States -- Archives 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Photographs 1
- Research notes 1
- Speeches 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments -- Evaluation 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- souvenirs 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 23
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 7
- Sample, Steven B., 1940-2016 6
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- Meyerson, Martin 3
- Simpson, John Barclay 2
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 1
- Greiner, William R. 1
- McConnell, T. R. (Thomas Raymond), 1901-1989 1
- Norton, Charles P. (Charles Phelps), 1858-1923 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Public Affairs 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1 + ∧ less
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
Institutional greetings sent to Clifford C. Furnas upon his inauguration as 9th chancellor of the University of Buffalo.
The William R. Greiner collection is comprised of five distinct collections, each described in its own series: 4/13/819, New York State resolution on the death of William R. Greiner; 4/13/966, William R. Greiner inaugural letters; 4/13/1106, William R. Greiner Renmin Law School mementos; 4/13/1143, William R. Greiner speeches and remarks; and 4/13/1249, William R. Greiner Kente graduation stoles.
14 volumes of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter's appointment books. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Files pertaining to the 1974 evaluation of President Robert L. Ketter by the Board of Trustees and Ketter himself.
Inaugural files of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Scrapbooks of the inauguration of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was inaugurated on February 15, 1971 at Kleinhans Music Hall, and was in office from 1970-1982.
Clippings and press releases on University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter, as collected by the Office of Information Services.
Papers include memos, correspondence, reprints, research notes, course materials, diagrams, photos, clippings and objects related to Robert L. Ketter's career especially at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
File of speeches, remarks, introductions and other public statements delivered by State University of New York at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter, 1970-1982. In addition to drafts of speeches, the file also includes background information, comments and suggestions of the speeches by members of the University administration. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.