Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Subject: Memorandums X
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- Bobinski, George S. (George Sylvan) 1
- Corwin, Thomas 1
- Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan) 1
- Fillmore, Millard, 1800-1874 1
- Giuliano, Vincent 1
- Gratiot, Charles 1
- Kenly, John Reese 1
- Lea, Luke 1
- Newman, Robert S. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Alumni Association 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Library and Information Studies 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Information and Library Studies 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies College 1
- Tolstoy College 1
- United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964 1
- Webster, Daniel 1
- Wolfinger, Raymond E. 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Papers include correspondence, memoranda, notebooks, library catalog, and other documents regarding Millard Fillmore, the first Chancellor of the University of Buffalo and the thirteenth President of the United States.
Collection — Box: 1-27, 28+
Identifier: MS 173
Overview Contemporary papers kept by the creators during their service in the U.S. Attorney General's Office and on Senator Hubert Humphrey's staff during the consideration and passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Overview Collected by Dean George Bobinski, the records reflect the administrative history of the School of Information and Library Studies at the University at Buffalo.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Records of Tolstoy College (also known as College F) from 1969-1983.
Collection — Box: 1-22
Overview Records between 1972 to 1981 of Women's Studies College at the State University of New York at Buffalo, including committee minutes, correspondence, reports, memoranda and other materials.