Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
- University Archives 13
- State University of New York at Buffalo 8
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- Pan-American Exposition (1901 : Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- Alpha Phi Omega 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.) 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.). Buffalo Chapter 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Education 1
- Buffalo Free Kindergarten Association 1
- Buffalo Kindergarten Union 1
- Buffalo Public Schools (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cipolla, Frank J. 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Furnas, T. Chalmers 1
- Furness, Clifton Joseph 1
- Grant, Kerry S. (Kerry Scott) 1
- Hudson, Henry Norman 1
- Manch, Joseph 1
- McConnell, T. R. (Thomas Raymond), 1901-1989 1
- McKinley, William 1
- Mols, Robert W. 1
- New York State Childhood Education Association 1
- New York State Council for Early Education 1
- Pendergast, David R. 1
- Sandgarten, Michael D. 1
- Schneider, Robert C. 1
- Shakespeare Club (Silver Creek, N.Y.) 1
- Shakespeare, William 1
- Silver Creek (N.Y.) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Cultural Affairs 1
- Stein, Ronald H. 1
- Stubbs, Robert Newton 1
- Termin, Albert C. 1
- University at Buffalo Marching Band 1
- Weil, Jean Ertell 1
- World University Games (1993: Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- YMCA Buffalo Niagara 1
- Young Men's Christian Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-2, 3+-5+
Identifier: MS 49
Overview Minute books, 1892-1921, of the Buffalo Kindergarten Union, and scrapbooks, 1930-1959, of the Buffalo Kindergarten Union and its successor, the Buffalo Association for Childhood Education, containing clippings, reports, letters, announcements and programs, memorabilia, photographs and other items concerning the history and activities of the Buffalo Kindergarten Union, Buffalo Association for Childhood Education, the Kindergarten Section of the New York State Teachers' Association and...
Collection — Box: 1-7
Overview Collection includes materials on art expositions, performing arts events, symposia, lectures, festivals and other events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Office of Cultural Affairs, State University of New York at Buffalo.
Collection — Box: 1-18
Overview Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Identifier: MS 190
Overview Collection contains personal papers, original poetry and prose manuscripts, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs of T. Chalmers Furnas, father of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas and Clifton Joseph Furness.
Collection — Box: 1-27
Identifier: MS 130
Overview Printed matter and memorabilia relating to the Pan-American Exposition held at Buffalo, New York in 1901. The materials were collected by Kerry S. Grant and donated to the University Archives in 2004 and 2005. The collection includes programs, picture books, magazines, maps, and various ephemera.
Collection — Box: 1-17
Identifier: MS 106
Overview The papers of Joseph Manch, Superintendent of Buffalo Public Schools (1957-1975) document his professional and personal activities.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Reprints of speeches and articles on fund raising, academic freedom, the elective system, and selective service; also inaugural memorabilia.
Collection — Envelope: 1
Identifier: MS 260
Abstract Mementos of the 1901 Pan American Exposition at Buffalo, New York.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Student life memorabilia, 1947-1949, collected by Robert C. Schneider, UB class of 1949.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 53
Overview Record books, 1890-1902, 1912-1913, containing lists of members and officers, and minutes of meetings; annual programs, 1891-1987, containing the year's events, plays read and the constitution of the club; photographs, circa 1904-1987; scrapbooks commemorating the 75th and 100th anniversaries of the club; papers, circa 1903-1970, written by members on plays and other literary topics, read at the annual Shakespeare nights; clippings and correspondence concerning the club, and a history of the...