Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Subject: Medical education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 2
- University Archives 2
- American Physiological Society 1
- Ames, Frances Proctor 1
- Brady, William, M.D. 1
- Downer, Louise 1
- Farhi, Leon E. (Leon Elie) 1
- New York State Center for Advanced Technology in Health-Care Instruments and Devices 1
- Noble, Bernice 1
- Proctor family 1
- Rahn, Hermann 1
- Staley, John Morris 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Physiology 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. President's Task Force on Women at UB 1
- United University Professions (Association: N.Y.) 1
- University of Buffalo 1 less ...
Collection — Box-folder: 1
Overview The personal correspondence of Frances Proctor Ames, 1885 graduate of University of Buffalo's Medical School.
Collection — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: MS 254
Abstract Various writings of William Brady, M.D., member of UB School of Medicine's graduating class of 1901.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Overview The personal papers of Dr. Leon E. Farhi, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.