Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Subject: Medals X
- University Archives 4
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 2
- American Anthropological Association 1
- Brent, Charles Henry, 1862-1929 1
- Canadian Archaeological Association 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Chermayeff & Geismar Associates 1
- Chermayeff, Ivan 1
- Eastern States Archaeological Federation (U.S.) 1
- Harvard Divinity School 1
- Harvard University 1
- Jack, Nellie 1
- Kirchhofer, Alfred H. (Alfred Henry), 1892-1985 1
- Lockwood, Thomas B. 1
- New York State Archaeological Association 1
- Northeastern Anthropological Association 1
- O'Brian, John Lord, 1874-1973 1
- Ontario Archaeological Society for American Anthropology 1
- Society for American Archaeology 1
- Society for Pennsylvania Archaeology 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Anthropology 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United States. Department of Justice. War Division 1
- United States. War Production Board 1
- University of Buffalo. Department of Anthropology and Linguistics 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of Michigan 1
- White, Marian E. (Marian Emily) 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Speeches, photographs, and correspondence relating to the Chancellor Charles P. Norton medalists (commonly referred to as the Chancellor's Medal). Also includes two copies of Great Citizens of Buffalo: Chancellors Medal Awards, 1925-1944.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Four Chancellor's medals presented in 1925 (Charles Henry Brent), 1942 (Thomas B. Lockwood), 1951 (Samuel P. Capen), and 1971 (Alfred H. Kirchhofer).
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 05
Abstract Personal papers of John Lord O'Brian, prominent lawyer and public servant, including correspondence, speeches, notes, legal opinions and records, articles.
Found in: Charles B. Sears Law Library
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Silver medallion and chain created for the President of the University at Buffalo.
Collection — Box: 1-12, 13+
Overview The collection contains drafts of papers and articles as well as other materials relating to Marian White's work on the prehistory and ethnohistory of the Iroquois and other Native American groups in New York State. Also included are detailed course notes from graduate work at the University of Michigan and personal memorabilia.