Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Subject: Manuscripts for publication X
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Correspondence 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Research notes 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Aesthetics 1
- Arts -- Philosophy 1
- Arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Awards 1
- Basidiomycetes -- Genetics 1
- Basidiomycota -- Genetics 1
- Books 1
- CD-RWs 1
- Digital images 1
- Essays 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- Berleant, Arnold 1
- Bishop, Beverly 1
- Bonner, Willard Hallam, 1899- 1
- Chang, S. T. (Shu-ting) 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Geiger, Moritz 1
- Harriott, Esther 1
- Heidegger, Martin 1
- Husserl, Edmund 1
- Jaspers, Karl 1
- Levine, George R. 1
- Miles, Philip G. 1
- Pendergast, David R. 1
- Raper, John R. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Classics 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 1 + ∧ less
The personal papers and research of Dr. Beverly Bishop, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo.
Collection includes memorabilia from and records documenting the creation of the Clifford C. Furnas Memorial Room in Room 531 of Capen Hall at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York and the Memorial Exhibit in the University Archives.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Clifford C. Furnas mostly collected and arranged by his wife, Sparkle Moore Furnas.
Manuscripts concerning aesthetics, the phenomenology of psychology, and the philosophy of science; shorter addresses include "Progress", "Democracy and Culture", and "The Challenge to Think." Also included is a typescript titled "Jaspers Kritik", apparently by Martin Heidegger, and a memorandum, "Die Manuskripte Edmund Husserls."
Collection includes two book manuscripts, files of two University committees on the Arts, and a restricted file on faculty tenure cases.
Papers, records, and research files of Philip G. Miles, an experimental mycologist and professor at the University at Buffalo. Miles research focused on Schizophyllum commune, Lentinus edodes, and the cultivation of mushrooms for protein sources in developing nations.
Budd Termin was the head coach for the University at Buffalo's Men's Swimming and Diving Team from 1987-2007. His papers include manuscript for graduate thesis, coaching files, research papers and manuscripts in swimmer physiology and training, awards and honors, and extensive photographic images.