Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Subject: Little magazines X
- Poetry -- Publishing 4
- American poetry -- 20th century 3
- Poets, American--20th century--Correspondence 3
- Publishers and Publishing -- Correspondence 3
- Poetry -- Periodicals 2
- Poetry -- Translating 2
- Poetry -- Women authors 2
- Poets, American--20th century 2
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals 1
- American poetry -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Authors and publishers 1
- Concrete poetry 1
- Correspondence -- Poetry, English -- 20th century 1
- Gay rights -- United States 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Poetics 1
- Poets, American -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Poets, English--20th century 1
- Publishers and publishing--United States 1 + ∧ less
- Lifshin, Lyn, 1942- 2
- Alta, 1942- 1
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 1
- Blazek, Douglas, 1941- 1
- Blonstein, Anne, 1958-2011 1
- Boughn, Michael, 1946- 1
- Brill, Kastle 1
- Brossard, Nicole, 1943- 1
- Broughton, James (James Richard), 1913-1999 1
- Bukowski, Charles, 1920-1994 1
- Canan, Janine, 1942- 1
- Casamassima, Christophe 1
- Chambers, Matthew 1
- Chapman, Lee 1
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 1
- Collins, Billy, 1941- 1
- Crews, Judson, 1917-2010 1
- Cuddy, Terry 1
- Di Prima, Diane 1 + ∧ less
The Chain collection contains material pertaining to the editorial business and production of Chain magazine from 1993-2004. Material includes correspondence and submissions, production material, printer invoices, and correspondence between the editors, Juliana Spahr and Jena Osman. Formats include printed email, correspondence, floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, and VHS.
The Drafting Collection contains correspondence and assemblage poetry submissions to Kevin Thurston from 1997-2006. Of particular note is the original artwork, poetry, manuscript material, and periodicals.
Earth's Daughters Collection, 1969-2015, contains materials related to the production of the magazine. The bulk of the material is submissions by poets. Other material includes correspondence, editorial business, financial records, grant applications, distribution records, production material, submission records, subscription records, art and ephemera.
The First Intensity Collection contains the editorial correspondence for Lee Chapman's literary magazine from 1992 to 2007. Correspondence contains poetry submissions, page proofs, reviews, and articles from poets featured in First Intensity.
The Manroot/Paul Mariah Collection contains the editorial and business records for Manroot including production material, correspondence, and financial records; personal records for Paul Mariah including manuscripts, correspondence, school work, poetry community ephemera; and activism records for gay and prisoners rights.
Records, pamphlets and catalogs relating to small presses in the United States, the United Kingdom, and elsewhere.