Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Subject: Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives X
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Kadimah School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-15
Overview Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Collection — Container: 1-36, 37+-40+, 41
Overview Records of the Jewish Federation and, because of the Federation's encompassing nature, the some records from affiliated and supported institutions. Local case files on Soviet Jewish immigration created by Jewish Family Service are included. The collection includes a file of the Jewish Federation's newsletter, Federation News.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview The Kadimah School of Buffalo Records describe the governance and activities of the school between 1959 and 2010 as well as pre-opening materials from 1958. The bulk of the material dates from between 1957 to 1989. The collection contains minutes and administrative papers, budgets, student and faculty related materials, publications and publicity materials.