Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Subject: Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- CD-ROMs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Photographs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Advertisements 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Invitations 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 1
- Jewish archives -- New York State 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Charities 1
- Jews -- Migrations -- Government policy -- Soviet Union 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 1
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 1
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Soviet Union 1
- Judaism -- United States -- History 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Niagara Frontier Convocation (1951 : University of Buffalo) 1
- State Employees Federated Appeal (Program : N.Y.) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Advancement 1
- Temple Beth Israel (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1 + ∧ less
Print and audiovisual materials from the 2000 Campaign for UB.
Records of memorials, convocations, anniversary celebrations, and fund campaigns held by the University. The majority of files concern the 1951-1952 Development Campaign, including the 1951 Niagara Frontier Convocation. This material is arranged chronologically and includes minutes, memoranda, lists of committee members and participants, diagrams of organizational structure, printed pamphlets, and other materials.
Records of the Jewish Federation and, because of the Federation's encompassing nature, the some records from affiliated and supported institutions. Local case files on Soviet Jewish immigration created by Jewish Family Service are included. The collection includes a file of the Jewish Federation's newsletter, Federation News.
Records pertaining to the University at Buffalo's annual State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA) campaign. Though not comprehensive, records include aggregate fund raising goals and outcomes (by department), as well as training materials for SEFA liaisons.
Temple Beth Israel (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings.