Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Ephemera 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 7
- Judaism -- United States -- History 7
- Clippings (information artifacts) 6
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 6
- Programs (documents) 6
- Correspondence 5
- Invitations 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Posters 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 2
- Building plans 2
- DVDs 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Reports 2 + ∧ less
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 4
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 4
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 3
- Goldman, Catherine 2
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Book Fair (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 2
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Rachlin, Lauren 2
- Ustingrader Unterstitzung Verein (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Wiseman, Karla 2
- Ahavas Achim (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ahavas Sholem Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Alexander, Joan 1
- American Jewish Committee 1
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Organizational papers documenting the early beginnings of the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies forerunner, the development of Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies services, and samples of special projects developed within affiliated agencies.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Personal and organizational papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Jane Fischman, Renata Lefcourt, and Muriel Selling. Material includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, a scrapbook, displays and photographs.
Personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local communal leader, Ethel Roblin Melzer. Materials include photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to her volunteer service and professional careers in the Jewish community.
Personal papers documenting aspects of émigré and immigrant lives of Hilde and Rudy Miller and their family, friends, and foster family in Germany, England and America. Material includes German, US and UK government documents, personal and legal correspondence and photographs.
Personal Papers documenting aspects of the Small family in Buffalo, N.Y. Encompasses Alvin and Sylvia Small’s involvement in Temple Beth Zion and Alvin Small’s participation in local theatre for a number of different theater troops. Supplemented by Temple Beth Zion religious educational records relating to their children: Elisabeth and Bruce Small.
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community life in Buffalo through the activities of both J. Milton and Amy Zeckhauser. Materials includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to the Westwood Country Club, Temple Beth Zion, Israel Expo, Brandeis University National Women Committee, National Council of Jewish Women, Jewish Federation of Buffalo, and the Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo among others.