Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Subject: Feminism -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- Cleveland, Linda 1
- Conant, Elizabeth 1
- Dalley, Helen 1
- Davis, Madeline D. 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Egner, Mary Jo 1
- Finley, Lucinda M. 1
- Hammond, Paulette 1
- Kelly, Gail Paradise 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Korsmeyer, Carolyn 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Marcus, Isabel 1
- Murray, Glenn Edward 1
- National Council for Research on Women (U.S.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Buffalo Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- National Organization for Women. New York State 1
- Operation Rescue (Organization) 1
- Pro-Choice Network of Western New York 1
- Pro-Life Action Network 1
- Robinson, Lillian S. 1
- Slepian, Barnett 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. American Studies Department 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Graduate Group for Feminist Studies 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Institute for Research and Education on Women and Gender 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Native Studies Component 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Program in American Studies 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies College 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies Program 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-6
Overview The records of the Graduate Group for Feminist Studies (GGFS), which was established in 1986 and disbanded in 1997. Records detail their administrative functioning, event planning and participation, as well as University at Buffalo and community networking.
Collection — Box: 1-31
Overview Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
Collection — Box: 1-7, MC 5.14
Overview The papers of the Buffalo chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) from 1973-1986. The files include clippings, leaflets and serials on subjects of concern to the Buffalo Chapter, such as local politics, Equal Rights Amendment, reproductive rights, and domestic violence. Records were kept in part by NOW Chapter Presidents Paulette Hammond, Mary Jo Egner, and Linda Cleveland.
Collection — Box: 1-43, MC 4.14
Overview Records of the reproductive rights advocacy group Pro-Choice Network of Western New York, 1988-2004. Collection is composed of documents concerning the organization's administration, events, and lawsuits. It also contains educational background material including extensive newspaper and magazine clippings.