Showing Collections: 31 - 48 of 48
- Subject: Ephemera X
- Ephemera 40
- Fliers (printed matter) 31
- Pamphlets 29
- Clippings (information artifacts) 28
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 25
- Judaism -- United States -- History 25
- Photographs 25
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 24
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 24
- Correspondence 20
- Programs (documents) 18
- Minutes (administrative records) 17
- Invitations 16
- Scrapbooks 11
- Printed ephemera 8
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 6
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 5
- Certificates 4
- Material culture 4
- Speeches (documents) 4 + ∧ less
- University Archives 46
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 32
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 14
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 14
- Temple Beth El (Buffalo, N.Y.) 8
- State University of New York at Buffalo 7
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 7
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 5
- Jewish Book Fair (Buffalo, N.Y.) 4
- Temple Sinai (Amherst, N.Y.) 4
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 3
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Jewish War Veterans. Buffalo Frontier Post 25 3
- Kotzin, Chana Revell 3
- Selling, Muriel 3
- Temple Beth Am (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Temple Beth David-Ner Israel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Temple Shaarey Zedek (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Buffalo Jewish Review 2
- Congregation Kehilat Shalom (Amherst, NY) 2 + ∧ less
Contains a minute book, register, catalogs, and other printed material of the School of Pedagogy, University of Buffalo, 1895-1898.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Muriel Selling. Material includes programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel, Temple Emanu-el, and other institutions and independent groups.
Personal papers consist of research materials and maps documenting Jewish businesses and organizations that were located on the East Side of Buffalo during the 1930s. Also includes programming relating to Holocaust education. Programs, photographs, notes and newspaper clippings are included on other aspects of Jewish practice and history.
Personal Papers documenting aspects of the Small family in Buffalo, N.Y. Encompasses Alvin and Sylvia Small’s involvement in Temple Beth Zion and Alvin Small’s participation in local theatre for a number of different theater troops. Supplemented by Temple Beth Zion religious educational records relating to their children: Elisabeth and Bruce Small.
J. Howard Smith (Schmidt) scrapbook and student notebook (Department of Pharmacy), 1915-1917. Also included are ephemeral items acquired during World War I: ration coupons, and handwritten procedures for dealing with different chemical or munitions attacks.
This collection contains memorabilia, artifacts, and various materials from student life at the University at Buffalo.
1 crew neck sweater with a SUNY Buffalo logo.
Jacket worn by Jane Williams (later Sweet) as a member of the Physical Education Girls at the University of Buffalo.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.
Temple Beth Israel (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings.
Papers documenting aspects of Temple Beth Shalom, Elma, NY based at Camp Centerland, Elma, NY.
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Personal papers documenting volunteer activities of Gloria Tetewsky within three Jewish organizations in Buffalo. Includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers and invitations relating to her volunteer service for Kehilat Shalom, Hadassah and Chabad House of Buffalo.
This collection contains memorabilia, artifacts, and various materials related to the University at Buffalo, exclusive of student life.
An artificial collection created for miscellaneous oversize documents.
Organizational and personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish War Veterans, Post 25 and the role of Herman Weinstein. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, clippings, photographs and material culture.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community life in Buffalo through the activities of both J. Milton and Amy Zeckhauser. Materials includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to the Westwood Country Club, Temple Beth Zion, Israel Expo, Brandeis University National Women Committee, National Council of Jewish Women, Jewish Federation of Buffalo, and the Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo among others.