Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Subject: Diplomas X
- University Archives 4
- Buffalo Grammar School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo Seminary (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Columbia University 1
- Columbia University. School of Law 1
- DeVecchio, Lin 1
- Harvard Divinity School 1
- Harvard University 1
- Hoffman, Abbie 1
- Horton, John Theodore 1
- Lafayette High School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- New York (State). Civil Court (New York) 1
- New York (State). Supreme Court 1
- O'Brian, John Lord, 1874-1973 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. New York Omicron. State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- Reichbach, Gustin L. (Lewis) 1
- Spencer Family 1
- Spencer, Karen L. 1
- Spencer, Mary Elder 1
- Spencer, Natalie Max 1
- Spencer, Robert W. 1
- State University College at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York College, Geneseo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Alumni and alumnae 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 1
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.) 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United Nations Interim Mission in Kosovo 1
- United States. Department of Justice. War Division 1
- United States. War Production Board 1
- University of Buffalo. Department of History 1
- Williamsville High School (Williamsville, N.Y.) 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Collection consists of minutes and reports regarding the separation of the Department of History and Government at the University of Buffalo into two departments in 1962; a history of the Department of History, 1948-1967, covering Horton's tenure as chairman; and programs of the local Phi Beta Kappa chapter, 1938-1952 (incomplete), with a history of the chapter by Horton. Also included are materials concerning Horton's active involvement with the Niagara Frontier Defense Committee (1940-1941)...
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 05
Abstract Personal papers of John Lord O'Brian, prominent lawyer and public servant, including correspondence, speeches, notes, legal opinions and records, articles.
Found in: Charles B. Sears Law Library
Collection — Box: 1-64, 65+-76+
Overview The papers of Justice Gustin L. Reichbach (1946-2014). Includes personal materials and professional records from his private legal practice and judicial chambers. The collection contains personal papers, correspondence, news clippings, photographs, and legal files.
Collection — Box: 1, 1+
Overview The collection contains diplomas from grammar school, normal school, college, and law school for Natalie Max Spencer; her son, Robert W. Spencer; her daughter-in-law, Mary Pearl Elder Spencer; and her granddaughter, Karen L. Spencer spanning the 20th century in Buffalo and Geneseo, New York. Also included are teaching and bar certifications.
University Ephemera, Artifacts, and Iconography, Diplomas Other than University of Buffalo, Certificates
Collection — Oversize-box: 1
Scope and Contents This collection contains diplomas from institutions other than University of Buffalo and certificates that were awarded from the University of Buffalo.