Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Subject: Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) X
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 3
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 2
- Tafel, Edgar 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Jacobsen, Evelyn Heath 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Leighey, Marjorie 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1
- Obien, Rodney G. 1
- Quinan, Jack 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- Tamalonis, Frederick M. 1
- Tauriello, Sebastian J. 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-9
Overview Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Overview Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.