Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Subject: DVDs X
- Fliers (printed matter) 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 4
- Judaism -- United States -- History 4
- Photographs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- VHS (TM) 3
- Artifacts (object genre) 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- CD-ROMs 2
- Ephemera 2
- Posters 2
- Presentations (communicative events) 2
- Reports 2 + ∧ less
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 4
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 3
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Kadimah School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Wiseman, Karla 2
- Alexander, Joan 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Brown, Florette 1
- Bstan-'dzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Butin, Phyllis Steinhart 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Havurah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Kehilat Shalom (Amherst, NY) 1
- Cornell, Katharine, 1893-1974 1
- Davis, Carol 1
- Deull, Robert 1 + ∧ less
A collection containing items related to UB Alumnus Willie Evans, class of 1960, including awards, correspondence, apparel, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, DVDs, football programs, photographs, and other items documenting Evans' time as a student athlete at the university.
Organizational papers documenting the early beginnings of the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies forerunner, the development of Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies services, and samples of special projects developed within affiliated agencies.
Collection of materials from R. Oliver Gibson, created while Gibson was a professor at the University at Buffalo. The collection includes academic papers, correspondence, journal articles written by R. Oliver Gibson and others, magazines, newspaper articles, DVDs, U-matic cassette tapes and VHS tapes.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
The Kadimah School of Buffalo Records describe the governance and activities of the school between 1959 and 2010 as well as pre-opening materials from 1958. The bulk of the material dates from between 1957 to 1989. The collection contains minutes and administrative papers, budgets, student and faculty related materials, publications and publicity materials.
This collection contains posters, DVDs, and videos from performances at the Katharine Cornell and Sidney B. Pfeifer Theatres.
This collection is comprised of VHS tapes and DVDs containing recordings of episodes from MTV's "Fraternity Life" and "Sorority Life," shows in which UB Greek organizations were featured.
Digital images taken during the tenure of University at Buffalo President John B. Simpson and during the first two years of President Satish K. Tripathi (2011-2012).
Papers documenting aspects of Temple Beth Shalom, Elma, NY based at Camp Centerland, Elma, NY.
Professional papers and digital files of William J. Regan of the Office of University Events, largely concerning the Distinguished Speakers Series and the 14th Dalai Lama's visit to the University at Buffalo.