Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Berman, Howard R. 1
- Deskaheh, 1873-1925 1
- European Court of Human Rights 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- Harvard Divinity School 1
- Harvard University 1
- International Labour Organization 1
- League of Nations 1
- O'Brian, John Lord, 1874-1973 1
- Six Nations 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United Nations. General Assembly. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 1
- United Nations. Sub-commission on Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities. Working Group 1
- United Nations. Working Group on Indigenous Populations 1
- United States. Department of Justice. War Division 1
- United States. Indian Claims Commission 1
- United States. War Production Board 1 less ...
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 06
Abstract Collection includes original writings by Mr. Berman and background materials he collected in his research and consulting with and on behalf of indigenous peoples.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.