Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color slides 1
- Contractors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Contractors -- Records and correspondence 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 2
- Larkin Co. 2
- Larkin Soap Company 2
- Martin, William E. 2
- Hubbard, Elbert 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 1
- May, E.M. 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1
- Washington, Booker T. 1 + ∧ less
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin and O.S. Lang, the general contractor for the Martin House, and correspondence of Martin and Lang with suppliers of building materials and furnishings for the Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Papers, circa 1878 to 1935, of Darwin D. Martin (1865-1935) of Buffalo, New York, an official of the Larkin Company and an early client of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.