Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Brochures 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Contractors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Contractors -- Records and correspondence 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 3
- Larkin Co. 2
- Larkin Soap Company 2
- Martin, William E. 2
- Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House 1
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 1
- Hubbard, Elbert 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 1
- May, E.M. 1
- Tafel, Edgar 1
- Washington, Booker T. 1 + ∧ less
Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin and O.S. Lang, the general contractor for the Martin House, and correspondence of Martin and Lang with suppliers of building materials and furnishings for the Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Papers, circa 1878 to 1935, of Darwin D. Martin (1865-1935) of Buffalo, New York, an official of the Larkin Company and an early client of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.