Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Reports 4
- Speeches (documents) 4
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 3
- Photographs 3
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- New York (State) -- Student activities -- Buffalo 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Academic freedom 1
- Annual reports 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- Building plans 1
- Card files 1
- College teachers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 10
- University Archives 10
- Anderson, George Lester, 1911-1998 2
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Education 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Social Work 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Barnette, W. Leslie (Warren Leslie), 1910- 1
- Bartholomew, Ruth 1
- Boner, Harold A. 1
- Capen, Grace Wright, 1874-1951 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Clark College (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Cooke, Walter Platt, 1869-1931 1
- Cult of the White Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Denver, Northwestern, and Pacific Railway 1
- Diamond, David 1
- Foreign Service Institute (U.S.) 1 + ∧ less
Papers of G. Lester Anderson including correspondence, drafts of papers and speeches, reprints, reports, bibliographies, clippings, photos, and other materials relating to Anderson's role as a consultant to various institutions of higher education. Also includes his association with various other organizations.
Papers of G. Lester Anderson including correspondence, drafts of papers and speeches, reprints, reports, bibliographies, clippings, photos, and other materials relating to Anderson's role as a consultant to various institutions of higher education. Also includes his working papers for his study of the merger of the University of Buffalo with the State University of New York, and his association with various other organizations.
The papers of W. Leslie Barnette, a professor of Psychology and accomplished classical pianist, document his life and work during the thirty years he was employed at the University at Buffalo.
The papers pertain to the career of Ruth Bartholomew as a librarian at the University of Buffalo. The bulk of the papers are in the form of an alphabetical file and date from 1922 to the early 1940s and pertain to the general administration of the Library. Some of the later papers pertain to her more specialized responsibilities in gifts and exchange, supplies and the bindery.
The collection consists of manuscripts, notes, correspondence, literary magazines, and bibliography card files which Harold Boner used as resource materials in his teaching.
Professional and personal correspondence, speeches, articles and memorabilia of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
Collection contains the subject files from the Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Buffalo from the College's inception in 1913 to 1967 when it was split into three Faculties.
This collection consists of materials documenting David Diamond's activities in local government, Diamond's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and matters of personal interest to Diamond. The latter material includes regarding the Nuremberg trials following World War II and a transcript of a speech given by Diamond opposing the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy.
Collection includes memorabilia from and records documenting the creation of the Clifford C. Furnas Memorial Room in Room 531 of Capen Hall at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York and the Memorial Exhibit in the University Archives.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
Correspondence and professional papers, 1951-1973, of Benjamin H. Lyndon, Dean of the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo, 1956-1968.
Records pertaining to various student social activities from the early years of Norton Union. Includes reports, worksheets, programs, photographs, clippings, correspondence, and notes documented by the student-led committees in charge of activities.