Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Conference reports X
- University Archives 2
- Burgess, Joanne 1
- Conference on Acid Rain (1981: Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Milbrath, Lester W. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Council on International Studies 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Canadian-American Center Records maintained by Joanne Burgess, Director of the Center and Special Assistant to President Ketter for the Center, between 1980-1982. The bulk of the records document the Acid Rain Conference held at the University in May of 1981.
Collection — Box: 1-18
Overview This collection consists of papers, conference reports and studies sponsored by the Council on International Studies for their Special Studies series.
Collection — Box: 1-6
Overview Papers of Lester W. Milbrath, University at Buffalo political science professor, on environmental issues including Love Canal, nuclear waste at the West Valley site, and Great Lakes water quality. Collection also includes conference papers, articles and book chapters written or co-authored by Dr. Milbrath. Also files on the formation of the Environmental Studies Center at the University, including its annual reports and other publications.