Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Subject: Conference proceedings X
- University Archives 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Berman, Howard R. 1
- Deskaheh, 1873-1925 1
- Drury, Colin G. 1
- European Court of Human Rights 1
- Evans, Glyn T. 1
- Evans, Robert 1
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 1
- International Labour Organization 1
- League of Nations 1
- Massey, Irving 1
- Nylink 1
- OCLC 1
- Ohio College Library Center 1
- SUNY/OCLC Network 1
- Six Nations 1
- State University of New York 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Industrial Engineering 1
- United Nations. General Assembly. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 1
- United Nations. Sub-commission on Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities. Working Group 1
- United Nations. Working Group on Indigenous Populations 1
- United States, Federal Aviation Administration 1
- United States. Indian Claims Commission 1
- University of the State of New York 1
- University of the State of New York. Board of Regents 1
- University of the State of New York. Office of the President of the University and Commissioner of Education 1 less ...
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 06
Abstract Collection includes original writings by Mr. Berman and background materials he collected in his research and consulting with and on behalf of indigenous peoples.
Found in: Charles B. Sears Law Library
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Professional papers of Colin G. Drury, SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus of industrial engineering at the University at Buffalo. Mainly consists of copies and reprints of Drury's writing, research materials, and photographs. A significant portion of the collection, including teaching materials, documentation of participation in professional conferences and projects, and records of the Research Institute for Safety and Security in Transportation are in digital format.
Collection — Box: 1-15
Identifier: MS 148
Overview Glyn T. Evans was an administrator and librarian with the State University of New York from 1972 to 1995. His papers reflect SUNY, SUNY/OCLC Network, and OCLC administration as well as library automation.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Collection contains correspondence, notes, working papers, and audiotapes from Particularism: An Interdisciplinary Conference.
Collection — Carton: 1
Abstract Materials related to The University of the State of New York. The collection includes regulatory policies, higher education reports, program development reports, Commissioner of Education records, legislative proposals, and Board of Regents records.