Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Committees 7
- Administrative records 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Committee reports 2
- PDF 2
- Political action committees 2
- Reports 2
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Abortion -- United States 1
- Abortion services -- Employees -- Crimes against -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) 1
- Affirmative action programs in education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Birth control 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Amherst 1
- Canada -- Relations -- United States 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Coalition for Economic Justice (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cohen, Ira S. 1
- Conant, Elizabeth 1
- Dalley, Helen 1
- Finley, Lucinda M. 1
- George Washington University 1
- ILR School 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Lipsitz, Richard (Richard J.) 1
- Marcus, Isabel 1
- Murray, Glenn Edward 1
- New York State United Teachers 1
- Noble, Bernice 1 + ∧ less
Analog and digital records of the Canadian-American Studies Committee. The bulk of records are dated 2002-2011.
Papers of Ira S. Cohen, Professor Emeritus in Psychology. Includes committee reports, Psychology Department records, and conference records.
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 1995-2002.
This collection consists mostly of notes from classes taught by Bernice Noble, materials related to committees and advisory bodies she served on, and offprint publications.
Records of the reproductive rights advocacy group Pro-Choice Network of Western New York, 1988-2004. Collection is composed of documents concerning the organization's administration, events, and lawsuits. It also contains educational background material including extensive newspaper and magazine clippings.
Digital records created by the Staff Executive Committee.
Records kept by Lawrence A. Cappiello, Assistant to the Executive Vice President, on the various Task Forces appointed by President Ketter in 1970. The task forces studied community relations, University governance, University organizations, University goals, and the University community. The records consist largely of Task Force reports; preliminary reports; and other material relating to the organization, operation, and selection of members of the various task forces.
This collection consists of records of the University at Buffalo Council. Including, information on council members, council committees, commissions, policies and other council matters.