Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Amherst 2
- Annual reports 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Committees 1
- Correspondence 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 2
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Slatin, Myles 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. World University Games. Executive Manager 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1
- World University Games (1993: Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Collection contains the subject files from the Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Buffalo from the College's inception in 1913 to 1967 when it was split into three Faculties.
Memos and reports exchanged between Campus-Site Study Task Groups and President Furnas regarding the future site for campus expansion (eventually, the North/Amherst campus).
Background information, planning documents, committee reports, and other material related to the 1993 World University Games which were held at the State University of New York at Buffalo and at other locations in Buffalo and Western New York. Also includes press releases and newspaper clippings related to the games.
Records kept by Lawrence A. Cappiello, Assistant to the Executive Vice President, on the various Task Forces appointed by President Ketter in 1970. The task forces studied community relations, University governance, University organizations, University goals, and the University community. The records consist largely of Task Force reports; preliminary reports; and other material relating to the organization, operation, and selection of members of the various task forces.
The University Council Committee to Name Buildings records, 1972-1980 includes Minutes, correspondence, memoranda, clippings, and other records of the Committee to Name Buildings, ca. 1972 1980; alphabetical file, apparently incomplete, on individuals suggested for building names.