Showing Collections: 11 - 13 of 13
- Subject: College buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- University Archives 12
- State University of New York at Buffalo 8
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Vice President for University Facilities 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Planning and Development 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Vice President for University Facilities 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- University of Buffalo. University Council 2
- Adaptive Re-Use Studio 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Hayes Hall (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- New York (State). Office of the State Comptroller 1
- Sebian, Richard 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Center for the Arts 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Facilities Planning 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 1 less ...
Collection — Envelope: 1
Abstract Small collection regarding reaction to the State Comptroller's Audit Report on the Administration of Federally Aided Programs, State University of New York at Buffalo, September 1, 1964 to June 30, 1970. Includes reaction to findings and recommendations regarding facilities, teaching loads, and status of teaching and graduate assistants. Also includes highlights of the audit report with findings, comments, and recommendations.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The University Council Committee to Name Buildings records, 1972-1980 includes Minutes, correspondence, memoranda, clippings, and other records of the Committee to Name Buildings, ca. 1972 1980; alphabetical file, apparently incomplete, on individuals suggested for building names.
Collection — Box: 1-5
Overview Contained are files, 1965-1978, from the Office of the Vice President for Facilities Planning, concerning: The Facilities budget, 1968-77; The planning for health sciences facilities on the North (Amherst) Campus, and after the decision to move in 1971, on the South (Main St) Campus; Correspondence with architects concerning construction and planning of all facilities on North (Amherst) and South (Main St) Campuses; Self-evaluations of Facilities Planning under state and federal regulations,...