Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- CD-ROMs 1
- Child welfare -- History -- United States 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color slides 1
- Diaries 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Photographs 1
- Sociologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Sociology -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- VHS (TM) 1 + ∧ less
Papers related to the career of Dr. Adeline Levine (1925-2015), Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo. Includes correspondence, writings, teaching and research material, and documentation of professional involvement with the Pro-Choice Network of Western New York.
Research material, including field notes, audio interviews, transcripts, and correspondence related to Adeline Levine's research with residents of the Love Canal neighborhood of Niagara Falls, New York, who were affected by the man-made environmental disaster.