Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Subject: Charters X
- University Archives 5
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- Adler, Selig, 1909-1984 1
- American Association of University Women. Amherst, New York Branch 1
- B'nai B'rith Women 1
- Beta Gamma Sigma 1
- Blanchard, Annette 1
- Blanchard, William, 1928-2008 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Balfour Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Boruch Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Grand Lodge #1. (New York City, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Montefiore Chapter (Buffalo N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Pappas, James G. 1
- Sigma Pi Phi 1
- Sigma Pi Phi. Buffalo, New York Chapter (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Silver, Abba Hillel 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Clifford Furnas College 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Management 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MS 69
Overview This collection contains the charter and newsletters of the American Association of University Women, Amherst (NY) Branch.
Collection — Map-Case: 4, Drawer: 14
Overview A charter establishing the undergraduate student chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Identifier: MS 200.11
Overview Personal Papers documenting volunteer activities of Annette Blanchard and some family materials. Includes photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to volunteer service and career in B’nai B’rith, as well as a small amount of materials relating to her husband William Blanchard’s Jewish scouting activities.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The Clifford Furnas College Records document activities of its academic and residential program between 1968 and 1987.
Collection — Box: 1-5
Identifier: MS 150.3
Overview Records of the Local Jewish Community in the Jewish Archives of Greater Buffalo include cemetery records, local temple and shul records, and Jewish organizations. Also included are material pertaining to deported persons and refugee matters, and the papers of Max M. Yellen and Dr. Gerhard J. Falk and Dr. Ursula A. Falk.