Skip to Content

Showing Collections: 11 - 16 of 16

Office of Planning and Development records

 Collection — Box: 1-19, OBJ 20
Identifier: 8/1/447
Overview Collection includes the files kept by the Office of Planning and Development, 1962-1968, incorporating earlier files, 1920-1962, kept by the Committee on Buildings and Grounds of the University of Buffalo Council.

Office of Planning and Development, Robert W. Spencer records

 Collection — Box: 1-3
Identifier: 8/1/50
Overview Collection includes the records maintained by Robert W. Spencer regarding the planning for the Amherst/North Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo.

Richard Sebian slides and negatives of South (Main Street) campus, circa 1955-1975

 Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: 8/8PH/1343
Abstract Color 35 mm slides of the South (Main Street) campus. Also includes black and white negatives, and a small number of images of North (Amherst) campus under construction.

University Facilities Budget and Planning Documents

 Collection — Box: 1-5
Identifier: 8/1/968
Overview Contained are files, 1965-1978, from the Office of the Vice President for Facilities Planning, concerning: The Facilities budget, 1968-77; The planning for health sciences facilities on the North (Amherst) Campus, and after the decision to move in 1971, on the South (Main St) Campus; Correspondence with architects concerning construction and planning of all facilities on North (Amherst) and South (Main St) Campuses; Self-evaluations of Facilities Planning under state and federal regulations,...

University Facilities vertical file

 Collection — Drawer: RG 8
Identifier: 8/H/VF
Abstract Contains administrative histories, clippings, reports, and miscellaneous printed material regarding campus planning and design, individual buildings and sites, and environmental/safety.

University Properties records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 6/4/43
Abstract University Properties records, 1909-1966, consists of materials concerning buildings and real estate sold and acquired by the University at Buffalo (formerly the University of Buffalo).