Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
- University Archives 9
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Black Panther Party 2
- Pan-American Exposition (1901 : Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- Apollo 11 (Spacecraft) 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). City Planning Board 1
- Buffalo Studies Group 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Carter, Rubin 1
- Clinton, Bill (William Jefferson) 1
- Coalition for Economic Justice (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Ford, Gerald R. (Gerald Rudolph) 1
- Free Soil Party (N.Y.) 1
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 1
- George Washington University 1
- Giddings, Franklin Henry 1
- Grant, Kerry S. (Kerry Scott) 1
- Heineman, Ken 1
- Holland Land Company 1
- Home for the Friendless (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- ILR School 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Johnson, Lyndon B (Lyndon Baines) 1
- Jonson, George W. (George Washington) 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- Kennedy, Mark 1
- Kramer, Jake 1
- Kruger, Lisa 1
- Liguori, Aaron 1
- Lincoln, Abraham 1
- Lipsitz, Richard (Richard J.) 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- McKinley, William 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Erie County Suburban Chapter (N.Y.) 1
- National Organization for Women. New York State 1
- Needleman, Martin L. 1
- New York State United Teachers 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Parke, Fenton M. 1
- Parke, Margaret Kidd 1
- Perry Action Committee 1
- Pierce, Mike 1
- Pollard, Andrew 1
- Powell, Elwin H. (Elwin Humphreys) 1
- Public Education Association of Buffalo 1
- Reinders, Bob 1
- Rice, David 1
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute 1
- Sikora, Steve 1
- Sorokin, Pitirim Aleksandrovich 1
- Sostre, Martin 1
- Spectrum (Buffalo, N.Y.: Online) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- Swanson, Sonia 1
- Taylor, Stanley 1
- Thomas, Ellen 1
- University of Buffalo. School of Law 1
- Wardlaw, B. 1
- Western New York Area Labor Federation 1
- Westminster Presbyterian Church (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Willhelm, Sidney M. 1
- Witkowski, Bill 1
- Witney, Stewart 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-8
Overview Contained in this collection are clippings mostly from local newspapers which deal with the history of Western New York and the City of Buffalo.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
Collection — Box: 1-27
Overview Printed matter and memorabilia relating to the Pan-American Exposition held at Buffalo, New York in 1901. The materials were collected by Kerry S. Grant and donated to the University Archives in 2004 and 2005. The collection includes programs, picture books, magazines, maps, and various ephemera.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Historic Headlines newspaper collection consists of newspapers from the dates of historic events significant to Buffalo, New York, and the United States.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Diaries kept by George Washington [William?] Jonson [Johnson](1801-1880), a Buffalo, New York, lawyer, associate of Millard Fillmore, land agent and abolitionist.
Scope and Contents The majority of this collection was organized by Richard Lipsitz, Jr. under the title "Labor movement," from which the first series title is formed. This series is arranged primarily chronologically, largely comprising materials related to the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the Western New York Area Labor Federation (ALF, a regional branch of AFL-CIO), Buffalo Central Labor Council (CLC, the Buffalo leadership of ALF), the...
Collection — Envelope: 1
Abstract Mementos of the 1901 Pan American Exposition at Buffalo, New York.
Collection — Box: 1-20, 21+-23+, 24-34, 35+, 36-41, Map-Case: MC 4.11
Overview This collection consists of business records, correspondence, plot maps, property listings; ephemera of civic, religious, fraternal, and cultural institutions; family memorabilia, reminiscences; clippings on Buffalo local history; photographs of downtown Buffalo, circa 1910; medals; speech notes on clock collecting and Lincolniana. Also included are papers of his wife Margaret Kidd Parke: correspondence, notes from classes at the University at Buffalo, and correspondence related to the Home for...
Collection — Container: 1
Abstract Newsletter, fliers, and clippings relating to the Perry Action Committee.
Collection — Box: 1-95
Overview The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.