Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
- Subject: Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History X
- University Archives 12
- The Poetry Collection 1
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 8
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History -- Sources 3
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Description and travel -- Views 2
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Exhibitions -- United States -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Tourist maps 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 2
- 20th century 1
- Abolitionists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Diaries 1
- Account books 1
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Advertisements 1
- African Americans -- Crimes against 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Vital statistics 1
- African Americans--Genealogy 1
- American newspapers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Abstracts 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Black Panther Party 2
- Pan-American Exposition (1901 : Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- Apollo 11 (Spacecraft) 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). City Planning Board 1
- Buffalo Studies Group 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Carter, Rubin, 1937-2014 1
- Clinton, Bill (William Jefferson), 1946- 1
- Coalition for Economic Justice (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ferris, Jessi Storrs 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1 + ∧ less
Contained in this collection are clippings mostly from local newspapers which deal with the history of Western New York and the City of Buffalo.
Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
Printed matter and memorabilia relating to the Pan-American Exposition held at Buffalo, New York in 1901. The materials were collected by Kerry S. Grant and donated to the University Archives in 2004 and 2005. The collection includes programs, picture books, magazines, maps, and various ephemera.
Historic Headlines newspaper collection consists of newspapers from the dates of historic events significant to Buffalo, New York, and the United States.
Collection of scrapbooks, poetry, and photographs documenting local items of interest and people of Buffalo and Western New York gathered by James Nichol Johnston for his anthology, The Poets and Poetry of Buffalo. Also includes scrapbooks from Johnston's mother, Jane Nichol Johnston.
Diaries kept by George Washington [William?] Jonson [Johnson](1801-1880), a Buffalo, New York, lawyer, associate of Millard Fillmore, land agent and abolitionist.
Mementos of the 1901 Pan-American Exposition at Buffalo, New York.
Newsletter, fliers, and clippings relating to the Perry Action Committee.
The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.
The St. Philip’s Episcopal Church records comprise materials documenting church history and vital records from the congregation, primarily in the form of bound volumes of vestry meeting minutes, records of service, and parish registers. Founded in 1861, St. Philip’s Episcopal Church is a historically Black church that continues operation today.
Collection documents the activities of the National, New York State, Buffalo Chapter and the Erie County Suburban Chapter of the National Organization for Women, and Sonia Swanson's involvement as a member and an officer.