Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 5
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 4
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- Photographs 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 6
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 5
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 5
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 2
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Jacobsen, Evelyn Heath 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Larkin Co. 1
- Larkin Soap Company 1
- Leighey, Marjorie 1
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 1
- Martin, William E. 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1
- Obien, Rodney G. 1
- Quinan, Jack 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Vice President for University Facilities 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- Tafel, Edgar 1
- Tamalonis, Frederick M. 1
- Tauriello, Sebastian J. 1 + ∧ less
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Surveys, studies, reports and manuals regarding the restoration of the Darwin D. Martin House, 1990-1997.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.