Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Discrimination -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Discrimination -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Discrimination in education -- Law and legislation -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Discrimination in education -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Discrimination in employment -- Buffalo, N.Y. 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History 1
- Education -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Native Americans -- Education 1
- School integration -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
The Buffalo Public Schools Desegregation Records, 1972-1996, consist of reports, statistical data and analyses, correspondence, and court documents created by or received by the Board of Education or their counsel related to the desegregation case Arthur V. Nyquist and other similar cases.
Materials related to the desegregation of the Buffalo Public School System, created or received by David G. Jay through the course of his work as a lawyer during the court proceedings that guided the desegregation process. This collection includes correspondence, court briefs, notes, newspaper clippings, depositions, court exhibits, internal and external reports, and statistical data.