Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
- Subject: Audiocassettes X
- Photographs 5
- VHS (TM) 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Color slides 2
- DVDs 2
- Exhibition catalogs 2
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 2
- New York (State) -- Environmental health -- Niagara Falls 2
- Oral histories (document genres) 2
- Videocassettes 2
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) 1
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) -- Faculty status 1
- African American nurses -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 13
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Hooker Chemical Corporation 2
- Hooker Chemicals & Plastics Corp. 2
- Levine, Adeline 2
- Levine, Murray 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Sociology 2
- Albright Art School 1
- Alexander, Joan 1
- American Red Cross. Greater Buffalo Chapter 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Blank, Donald S. 1
- Blau, Guitta D. 1
- Brown, Florette 1
- Bstan-'dzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Buffalo Fine Arts Academy 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Butin, Phyllis Steinhart 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1 + ∧ less
Collection contains 14 audiocassettes of interviews for an oral history project leading to Guitta Blau's Ph.D. dissertation, Theory and Practice in Education: A Biography of Adelle Land (1901-1969) completed in 1977.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
The Graduate School of Education lecture tapes contains VHS tapes and audio cassette tapes with recordings of visitor lectures from the Graduate School of Education, dated 1994-2011.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Collection includes a dissertation and catalogs, notes and recorded interviews Ms. Lehman collected for her dissertation, The "Albright Art School" of the Buffalo Fine Arts Academy: 1887-1954 (New York).
Papers related to the career of Dr. Adeline Levine (1925-2015), Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo. Includes correspondence, writings, teaching and research material, and documentation of professional involvement with the Pro-Choice Network of Western New York.
Research material, including field notes, audio interviews, transcripts, and correspondence related to Adeline Levine's research with residents of the Love Canal neighborhood of Niagara Falls, New York, who were affected by the man-made environmental disaster.
The records of the New York State Association of Two-Year Colleges, formerly known as the New York State Association of Junior Colleges, document administrative activities, including meetings, finances, and correspondence, as well as annual conferences and publications. The collection also includes photographs and audio cassette recordings of the annual conferences.
Scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, awards, and publications documenting the professional career of Eva M. Noles, nurse, author, and local activist.
Research and course materials assembled by Professor Milton C. Plesur, Department of History, State University of New York at Buffalo on the history of the American movie industry from its beginnings to the 1980s.
The collection includes records relating to the history of the State University of New York Library Association (SUNYLA) as well as records of officers, correspondence, policies, meeting minutes and conference related materials.
The records of artists and exhibits presented at the UB Art Gallery.
This collection consists of songs and song sheets related to the University of Buffalo and its successor, State University of New York at Buffalo. Included with many songs written by UB students are the Alma Mater, first performed in 1905 and the Alma Mater with lyrics updated in 2006.
Professional papers and digital files of William J. Regan of the Office of University Events, largely concerning the Distinguished Speakers Series and the 14th Dalai Lama's visit to the University at Buffalo.
The records of Zonta International District IV, one of the regional areas of the professional women's executive organization, Zonta International, document the District's organizational activities, publications, events, and clubs.