Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Subject: Architecture, Modern -- 20th century X
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 2
- Banham, Reyner 1
- Polivka, Jaroslav Joseph, 1886-1960 1
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Environmental Design 1
- Taliesin West (Scottsdale, AR) 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-4, Folder: 1
Overview Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
Collection — Oversize-box: UAOS 1, Item: 8
Abstract Recording of interviews with Ernest Kump, Gordon Bunshaft, Eero Saarinen, Philip Johnson, Mies van der Rohe, Walter Gropius, and Richard J. Neutra.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Papers of J.J. Polivka, internationally renowned Czechoslovakian structural engineer. Collection documents his collaboration with Frank Lloyd Wright on many of Wright's later projects including the Guggenheim Museum, and the proposed Butterfly Bridge. Collection consists of correspondence, clippings, drawings, publications, photographs and photograph negatives.