Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Subject: American poetry -- 21st century X
- American essays 1
- American poetry African American authors 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 1
- Detroit (Mich.) 1
- Gay men's writings 1
- Gay men--poetry 1
- Gay rights -- United States 1
- New narrative (Literary movement) 1
- Poetry, Modern 20th century 1
- Poetry, Modern 21st century 1 + ∧ less
- Boone, Bruce 1
Bruce Boone is a poet, writer, translator, and activist living and working in San Francisco, CA. The Bruce Boone papers span the years 1940-2014 and contain Boone’s manuscripts, correspondence, personal records, writings by contemporaries, and original artwork. The collection contains paper, analog, and born-digital records.
Tyrone Williams is a poet, literary critic, and educator based in Cincinnati, OH. The Tyrone Williams papers contain Mr. Williams’s manuscripts, academic files, personal and professional correspondence, files related to his career as an English professor at Xavier University, and personal copies of manuscripts by his contemporaries. The collection contains both paper and born-digital items.