Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Subject: American literature -- 20th century X
- Allegheny College (Meadville, Pa.) 1
- Fiedler, Leslie A. 1
- Hemingway, Ernest 1
- Mount Union College 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. English Department 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Special Collections 1
- University Archives 1
- Watson, Evelyn M. (Evelyn Mabel) 1
- Watson, Evelyn M. (Evelyn Mabel). Zenith 1
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-11, 12+-16+
Overview Collection of Leslie A. Fiedler, noted author, poet, and literary critic; includes handwritten manuscripts, typed drafts, printed page proofs, galley proofs, and correspondence relating to various books written earlier in his career including The Art of the Essay (1958); No! in Thumder (1960); The Second Stone (1963); The Last Jew in America (1966); and ...
Found in: University Archives
Overview Papers of Evelyn Watson, prolific Buffalo-area writer, award-winning poet, and noted mystic. Consists of published and unpublished poems, plays and other writings, covering themes such as Christmas, religion, and mysticism. Also includes correspondence, photographs, and other miscellaneous items, such as a scrapbook containing poetry-related clippings.
Found in: The Poetry Collection