Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
- Subject: Administrative reports X
- Correspondence 4
- Newsletters 4
- Administrative records 3
- Annual reports 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Brochures 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Universities and colleges -- Accreditation 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 2
- 20th century 1
- Academic prospectuses 1
- Account books 1
- Architecture and tourism 1
- Black-and-white negatives 1
- Blind -- Institutional Care 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 13
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- State University of New York 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 2
- Bobinski, George S. (George Sylvan) 1
- Bozer, Joan, 1928-2023 1
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Del Genio, Beth 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Erie County (N.Y.) 1
- Erie County (N.Y.). Legislature 1
- Giuliano, Vincent 1
- Howe, Lucien, 1848-1928 1
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Commission on Higher Education 1
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 1 + ∧ less
The 2009 Middle States Periodic Review records, 1998-2009 includes periodic review reports, review commission workshops, memorandum, correspondence, printouts of presentations, unit reports, and accreditation status.
Miscellaneous records regarding the Council on International Studies.
Records (mainly photocopies) of President Clifford Furnas concerning the University of Buffalo and State University of New York merger in 1962.
Reports and enrollment statistics.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
Contains planning documents, reviews, and presentations. Mission Review II was a university-wide self-study designed to provide the UB and SUNY leadership with the forum to contemplate and discuss UB’s institutional aspirations, leading up to a five year memorandum of understanding lasting 2005-2010.
Printed reports, beginning in 1922-23, of the Chancellor of the University of Buffalo, and, after the merger of the University of Buffalo with the State University of New York in 1962, the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Collected by Dean George Bobinski, the records reflect the administrative history of the School of Information and Library Studies at the University at Buffalo.
Policies of the Board of Trustees of the State University of New York (SUNY).
The State University of New York Reports and Publications, circa 1949-2008, includes reports, bulletins, programs, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, and booklets that were produced during the course of the governance and administration of a state-wide university system.
Plans submitted by the Office of the President to the State University of New York Office of Long Range Planning on January 1, 1968.
This collection includes scrapbooks, meeting minutes and new member records.