Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft registers -- United States 3
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 3
- College teachers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 2
- Freedom of speech -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Riots -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Student-administrator relationships -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Riots 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Campus police -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 1 + ∧ less
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 5
- University Archives 5
- American Association of University Professors. Buffalo Chapter 1
- Blank, Donald S. 1
- Cook, Roger 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Feldman, Marvin 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 1
- Garver, Newton, 1928-2014 1
- Hochfield, George 1
- Keller, Nancy B. 1
- Keyishian, Harry 1
- Klein, Dorie 1
- Krehbiel, Paul 1
- Lipsitz, Richard 1
- Maud, Ralph 1
- Reinig, Ray 1 + ∧ less
Collection contains files of Marchand (Shonnie) Finnegan as Secretary & Vice President of the University of Buffalo Chapter, American Association of University Professors and it's Committee on Academic Freedom and Tenure, mainly concerning the period of campus unrest, 1969-1971 and the arrest of the 45 faculty members during student protests in the Spring of 1970. Also included are some faculty grievance files and publications from the national association.
Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
Working papers of Richard Lipsitz, Esq., attorney for plaintiffs in Keyishian et al. vs. Board of Regents et al., 1964, in which four faculty members and a librarian at the State University of New York at Buffalo challenged New York State's Feinberg Law on public employees and subversive activities. Includes correspondence, court documents, notes, press clippings, and background materials.
Collection contains material Richard Siggelkow kept while researching for his book, Dissent and Disruption: A University Under Siege, Buffalo, N.Y.: Prometheus Books, 1991. Also included are personal correspondence, essays, and clippings regarding his role as Dean of Students later Vice President for Student Affairs.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.