Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Repository: Rare and Special Books X
- First Editions -- Collectors and collecting -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 2
- Private libraries -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Rare books -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 2
- Book catalogs 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Metallurgical laboratories -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 1
- Metallurgy -- Patents 1
- Metallurgy -- United States -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Special Collections 3
- Lockwood, Thomas B. 2
- Brennan, Joseph H. 1
- Grolier Club 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- The Poetry Collection 1
- Thomas B. Lockwood Collection. State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- Union Carbide Corporation 1 + ∧ less
Joseph H. Brennan papers
Collection contains memorabilia of Joseph H. Brennan who was Chief Metallurgist, Union Carbide Company, including clippings, photographs, list of patents, and printed catalog of his collection of early editions of "metallurgical, geological, and chemical interest" which he donated to the Libraries at the State University of New York at Buffalo circa 1962.
Gran Colombia collection
Collection of official government documents and personal materials from the Gran Colombia region, between the years 1576 and 1836. Featured within the collection are records of orders and documentation of the actions of figures such as Simon Bolivar, Philip II, and General Santander. Material types include official orders, personal statements, letters, maps, and documents court proceedings and legal disputes.
Grolier Club Yearbooks
Collection contains yearbooks for the following years: 1884, 1887-1925, 1967-1968, 1971-1972.
Thomas B. Lockwood Antiquarian Book Catalog collection
Antiquarian book catalogs collected by Thomas B. Lockwood and the University Libraries, University at Buffalo, State University of New York.
Thomas B. Lockwood Book Collecting records
Notebooks and card file maintained by Thomas B. Lockwood.
The Wounded Stag and Other Poems by Charlotte Brontë
Handwritten poetry manuscript by Charlotte Brontë. Includes four poems, two entitled the Wounded Stag and Reason, two untitled.