Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 3
- University of Buffalo. School of Law 3
- Schaus, Robert, 1928- 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law 2
- Arnone, James, 1960- 1
- Bstan-'dzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Daniels, Charles, 1825-1897 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- Filvaroff, David B. 1
- Halpern, Philip, 1902-1963 1
- Hawkland, William D., 1920-2004 1
- Headrick, Thomas E., 1933- 1
- Hyman, Jacob D. 1
- Jaffe, Louis Leventhal 1
- Newhouse, Wade J. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Law Alumni Association 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law (1962-1967) 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 01
Overview Materials generated by or about the Law School Alumni Association's Board of Directors.
Abstract Materials accumulated by the Law Library generated by the Law School or about the Law School including administrative and faculty reports and records, commemorative booklets, publications, photographs, correspondence, clippings, external ephemera, etc.