Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Publishers and Publishing -- Correspondence 6
- American poetry -- 20th century 5
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals 4
- Little magazines 4
- Poetry -- Periodicals 4
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Poets, American--20th century 3
- Journals (periodicals) 2
- Poetics 2
- Poetry 2
- Publishers and publishing--United States 2
- Authors and publishers 1
- Authors and publishers -- 20th century -- United States -- History 1
- Beat generation 1
- Concrete poetry 1
- Correspondence -- Poetry, English -- 20th century 1
- Library administrators 1
- Periodicals -- Folk poetry 1
- Poetry -- Translating 1 + ∧ less
- Bennett, John M., 1942- 1
- Blazek, Douglas, 1941- 1
- Boughn, Michael, 1946- 1
- Bromige, David, 1933-2009 1
- Bukowski, Charles, 1920-1994 1
- Burroughs, William S., 1917-1997 1
- Butterick, George F., 1942-1988 1
- Casamassima, Christophe 1
- Chambers, Matthew 1
- Chapman, Lee 1
- Chirot, Dave Baptiste, 1953-2021 1
- Codrescu, Andrei, 1946- 1
- Collins, Billy, 1941- 1
- Crews, Judson, 1917-2010 1
- Cuddy, Terry 1
- Di Prima, Diane 1
- Eigner, Larry, 1927-1996 1
- Ellis, Stephen 1
- Enslin, Theodore 1 + ∧ less
The Athanor collection contains all of the papers relating to the publishing history of the magazine including manuscript submissions, editor's correspondence, and business documents.
The Drafting Collection contains correspondence and assemblage poetry submissions to Kevin Thurston from 1997-2006. Of particular note is the original artwork, poetry, manuscript material, and periodicals.
The First Intensity Collection contains the editorial correspondence for Lee Chapman's literary magazine from 1992 to 2007. Correspondence contains poetry submissions, page proofs, reviews, and articles from poets featured in First Intensity.
The Kavyayantra Collection contains materials from the Kavyayantra Press including letterpress proofs, galleys, broadsides, and book covers, created both independently and in letterpress courses at Naropa University, and featuring the work of poets associated with Naropa.
Materials related to Stuart R. Lavin and the journal The Four Zoas. Stuart Lavin is a poet who has published poetry anthologies since 1967 and was the editor for The Four Zoas journal. The collection includes correspondence, poetry drafts, newspaper articles, photos, and other related materials.
Smelt Money: A Poetics Newsletter from the Kaw Valley Bottoms, 1996-1999, was a thirteen issue poetry publication consisting of a single sheet folded twice, edited by Jim McCrary. The collection contains correspondence and production material for all thirteen issues; an item level register; and a floppy disk containing email correspondence, the index, and print files for issues 8-13.
The Some Collection contains manuscripts by poets such as Allen Ginsberg, David Ignatow, Bill Knott, Phillip Lopate, Audre Lorde, Gerard Malanga, Marge Piercy, Charles Simic, James Tate, and John Yau; business records, financial information, mailing lists, artwork, and page layouts; and the editors' correspondence.
The Kenneth Warren collection consists of materials related to the work of Kenneth Warren with the majority related to the journal House Organ. Kenneth Warren was the editor and publisher of the poetry journal House Organ as well as the director of Lakewood Public Library. The collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, drafts, and other related materials.