Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Poetry Manuscripts Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Special Collections 2
- Allegheny College (Meadville, Pa.) 1
- Baumgardner, Lisa 1
- Bennett, John M. 1
- Blackburn, Paul 1
- Dee, Denise 1
- Ferris, Jessi Storrs 1
- Hemingway, Ernest 1
- Jargon Society 1
- Johnston, James N. (James Nichol), 1831-1918 1
- Klimek, Andrew 1
- Kogan, Frank, 1954- 1
- Laughner, Peter 1
- Letchworth, William Pryor 1
- Mount Union College 1
- Pressler, Charlotte 1
- Prynne, J. H., 1936- 1
- Sprague, Carleton, 1858-1916 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. English Department 1
- Tepper, Kristen Ban 1
- Turnbull, Gael 1
- Watson, Evelyn M. (Evelyn Mabel) 1
- Watson, Evelyn M. (Evelyn Mabel). Zenith 1
- Western New York Collection of Small Presses and Cultural Institutions (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Williams, Jonathan, 1929-2008 1
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1 less ...
Overview The Intrepid collection is comprised of the personal correspondence and manuscripts of Allen De Loach, including some material pertaining to the literary scene in Buffalo, as well as the working papers, business records, correspondence, and manuscripts relating to both the complete life of Intrepid (1964-1980) and the publication of The East Side Scene (1968, 1972).
Overview The Jargon Society Collection features an extensive collection of materials relating to the long and influential life of the press, including numerous manuscripts and correspondence from such American and English poets as Charles Olson and Robert Duncan, production and promotional materials, financial records, and photographs as well as the manuscripts and personal papers of Jonathan Williams.
Overview Collection of scrapbooks, poetry, and photographs documenting local items of interest and people of Buffalo and Western New York gathered by James Nichol Johnston for his anthology, The Poets and Poetry of Buffalo. Also includes scrapbooks from Johnston's mother, Jane Nichol Johnston.
Overview The Mica Collection contains manuscripts from such contributors as Carol Bergé, Charles Bukowski, Larry Eigner, J. H. Prynne, and Gael Turnbull; business records including receipts, addresses, announcements, and illustrations; Raymond Federman and Helmut Bonheim's editorial correspondence with writers like Ted Enslin, Ian Hamilton Finlay, Clayton Eshleman, Marvin Bell, Cid Corman, Tom Raworth, Denise Levertov, and Robert Creeley; and miscellaneous...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Charlotte Pressler is an educator, writer, and musician. Originally from northeast Ohio, she was heavily involved in the pre-punk Cleveland music scene in the 1970s. Since completing her PhD in Renaissance Literature at University at Buffalo in 2002, she has been at South Florida State College, where she is a professor of English and Philosophy and Director of the Honors Program. This collection consists of correspondence, ephemera, and printed material related the creation and publication of...
Overview Papers of Evelyn Watson, prolific Buffalo-area writer, award-winning poet, and noted mystic. Consists of published and unpublished poems, plays and other writings, covering themes such as Christmas, religion, and mysticism. Also includes correspondence, photographs, and other miscellaneous items, such as a scrapbook containing poetry-related clippings.