Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals 3
- 20th century -- Art, American -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions -- United States 1
- Audio materials 1
- Correspondence -- Poetry, English -- 20th century 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Art museums 1
- Photographs 1
- Poetics 1
- Poetry -- Periodicals 1
- Poetry -- Publishing 1
- Poets, American--20th century--Correspondence 1
- Publishers and Publishing 1 + ∧ less
- Ben-Daṿid, Yaʻarah 1
- Bertolo, Diane 1
- Blackburn, Paul 1
- Clough, Charles 1
- Dor, Mosheh 1
- Dwyer, Nancy 1
- Frank, Bernhard 1
- Hallwalls (Museum) 1
- Longo, Robert 1
- Netser, Eli 1
- Sherman, Cindy 1
- Winkler, Manfred 1
- Zwack, Michael 1 + ∧ less
The Athanor collection contains all of the papers relating to the publishing history of the magazine including manuscript submissions, editor's correspondence, and business documents.
Opened in 2006, the Hallwalls Collection contains the Hallwalls Video Collection Preservation Project, featuring recorded performances as well as thousands of items of publications, photographs, artist files, grant applications, business records, calendars, publicity materials, and other ephemera and realia documenting the history of the Contemporary Arts Center.
The Intrepid collection is comprised of the personal correspondence and manuscripts of Allen De Loach, including some material pertaining to the literary scene in Buffalo, as well as the working papers, business records, correspondence, and manuscripts relating to both the complete life of Intrepid (1964-1980) and the publication of The East Side Scene (1968, 1972).
The Kiosk Collection contains materials from Kiosk: A Journal of Poetry, Poetics, and Experimental Prose, published by Poetics students at University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, including editorial correspondence and submissions.