Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 861
- Repository: University Archives X
- Correspondence 137
- Clippings (information artifacts) 119
- Photographs 97
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 51
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Pamphlets 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 46
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Ephemera 39
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- PDF 37
- Black-and-white photographs 36
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 31
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 28
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 843
- French 4
- German 3
- Hebrew 3
- Undetermined 2
- University Archives 787
- State University of New York at Buffalo 201
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 37
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 11
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 11 + ∧ less
A collection of ephemeral publications related to the uprising at the Attica Correctional Institution in Attica, New York on September 9, 1971, and the state's response.
The personal papers and professional papers of Pierre L. Aubéry. Collection contains correspondence, research material, publications and clippings.
Research on Mécislas Golberg for Aubéry's work, Mécislas Golberg: anarchiste et décadent, 1868-1907: biographie intellectuelle, suivie de fragments inedits de son journal.
Records, 1975-1987 with earlier documents from 1964 onward, of the Audubon Association, Inc. pertaining to the Audubon New Community of Amherst, New York; concerning the operation, maintenance, and government of a planned new community which began construction in 1973.
Collection of materials from Melvin Houston Baker, Chief Executive of National Gypsum Company. Includes speeches, personal and business correspondence, and his privately published book, "My Second Forty Years." In 1957 Baker was awarded the Chancellor's Award, the highest award given by the University at Buffalo.
Digital copies of The Baldy Center Magazine.
The collection consists of a blue wool football blanket with University of Buffalo seal and letter B in white.
Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
B/a+p, the School of Architecture and Planning's alumni magazine.
The papers of W. Leslie Barnette, a professor of Psychology and accomplished classical pianist, document his life and work during the thirty years he was employed at the University at Buffalo.
Miscellaneous papers and memorabilia of Philip J. Barr, alumnus of UB's School of Dental Medicine.
The papers pertain to the career of Ruth Bartholomew as a librarian at the University of Buffalo. The bulk of the papers are in the form of an alphabetical file and date from 1922 to the early 1940s and pertain to the general administration of the Library. Some of the later papers pertain to her more specialized responsibilities in gifts and exchange, supplies and the bindery.
Four drawings by Berten C. Bean which appeared in the 1940 edition of the Medentian, the Medical and Dental School's yearbook. Also includes a photographic collage which appeared in the same edition.
2 plaques of patents held by Thomas F. Bernecki: Arc device with adjustable cathode and Plasma gun with adjustable cathode.
Personal and professional papers of Sister Rosalie Bertell, GNSH, PhD.
This collection contains individual and group interviews which were used as source material for Frank Besag's book Anatomy of a Riot: Buffalo, 1967, a case study comprised primarily of interviews with witnesses to the events in Buffalo from June 26 through July 1, 1967. Also included are newspaper clippings about the study and a copy of the book.
A charter establishing the undergraduate student chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
Documents the life and work of the first American professional woman architect, Louise Blanchard Bethune. Includes records on the Bethune and Dubke families, the life and work of Dr. Charles William Bethune (Louise Bethune's son), and photographs of the Blanchard family.
Records of BIKE WNY (Bicyclists Intent on a Kinder Environment in Western New York) document the bicycle club's activities and advocacy spanning the years from 1990 to 2002.
Working files and transcripts of interviews from the Biography of a Class research study.
BioNews, 1999-2017 contains published issues of the University at Buffalo Department of Biological Sciences' annual newsletter.
The papers of Walter Bird, founder of Birdair, Inc. and a pioneer of lightweight structural design, consist primarily of his professional activities.
This collection contains records related to the Darwin D. Martin House while it was overseen by the University at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Planning. Also included are surveys, studies and other documents related to the Darwin D. Martin House Historic Structure Report.
The personal papers and research of Dr. Beverly Bishop, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo.
This collection contains course descriptions and catalogs, meeting minutes, memos, photos, budgets, programs, mission statements, activity descriptions, rechartering files, posters, clippings, reports, proposals, correspondence and other files pertaining to Black Mountain College II. Also included are 46 audio cassettes containing recordings of music, poetry, and speakers who visited the college such as Robert Duncan, and Seamus Heaney.
The Black Student Union collection, 1972-2012 includes meeting agendas, schedules, newsletters, event fliers, news clippings and a BSU solidarity button.
Black Student Union photograph collection, 2000-2007, features personal photographs of Black Student Union members participating in club activities and events from the years 2000 to 2007.
Personal Papers documenting volunteer activities of Annette Blanchard and some family materials. Includes photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to volunteer service and career in B’nai B’rith, as well as a small amount of materials relating to her husband William Blanchard’s Jewish scouting activities.
Collection contains 14 audiocassettes of interviews for an oral history project leading to Guitta Blau's Ph.D. dissertation, Theory and Practice in Education: A Biography of Adelle Land (1901-1969) completed in 1977.