Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Correspondence 5
- Photographs 5
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Reports 3
- Ephemera 2
- Invitations 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Adult services in public libraries -- United States 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 3
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 3
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- American Library Association 1
- American Library Association. Adult Services Division. 1
- Back, Toby 1
- Buffalo Public Library (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo Studies Group 1
- Buffalo and Erie County Public Library (N.Y.) 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Chang, S. T. (Shu-ting) 1
- Chaucer, Geoffrey 1
- Eisen, William 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Hadassah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933 (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Holocaust Resource Center of Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
Papers include memos, correspondence, reprints, research notes, course materials, diagrams, photos, clippings and objects related to Robert L. Ketter's career especially at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
The papers of adult services librarian and library science professor, Helen Huguenor Lyman, which span almost 70 years of research and writing on the subject of adult literacy. Also includes personal writings and genealogical notes on the Huguenor family.
Papers, records, and research files of Philip G. Miles, an experimental mycologist and professor at the University at Buffalo. Miles research focused on Schizophyllum commune, Lentinus edodes, and the cultivation of mushrooms for protein sources in developing nations.
Papers, 1901-1964 (bulk 1960-1963), of Faith Karas Moll, alumna of UB's Department of Anthropology.
Contains professional, teaching, and research records of Donald W. Rennie, concentrated in the 1960s. Research focuses on metabolism and sodium reabsorption of the kidney and Eskimos.
This collection consists of materials produced by or related to Ann London Scott. The majority of the documents concern her work in Medieval English literature.
Personal papers consist of research materials and maps documenting Jewish businesses and organizations that were located on the East Side of Buffalo during the 1930s. Also includes programming relating to Holocaust education. Programs, photographs, notes and newspaper clippings are included on other aspects of Jewish practice and history.
Budd Termin was the head coach for the University at Buffalo's Men's Swimming and Diving Team from 1987-2007. His papers include manuscript for graduate thesis, coaching files, research papers and manuscripts in swimmer physiology and training, awards and honors, and extensive photographic images.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.
Professional materials and some personal items from the earlier part of John Gibson Winans' career in physics, before he became a professor at the University at Buffalo.