Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Athletics -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Adoption -- Law and Legislation -- New York (State) 1
- African American nurses -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Basketball -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Race relations 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Social conditions 1
- Challenger (Spacecraft) Accidents 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color slides 1
- Court administration -- New York (State) 1
- Court records 1
- Courtroom illustrations 1 + ∧ less
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 2
- American Bar Association. Section of Family Law 1
- American Public Welfare Association 1
- American Red Cross. Greater Buffalo Chapter 1
- Church of God in Christ (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Columbia University 1
- DeVecchio, Lin 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.). School of Nursing 1
- Eisenhower, Julie Nixon 1
- Hoffman, Abbie 1
- Infausto, Felix 1
- Jarvis, Gregory Bruce 1
- Jarvis, Marcia Jarboe 1
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
Materials in the Division of Athletics History collection include game programs, media guides, photographs, ephemera, memorabilia, and uniforms and apparel that represent multiple sports at the University at Buffalo.
This collection contains the personal and professional papers of University of Buffalo and University of Buffalo Law School alumnus Felix Infausto (1909-1992).
This collection contains a University at Buffalo flag, a commemorative plaque from NASA, photographs of Gregory Jarvis, and printed brochures and newspaper clippings concerning the ceremonies for Jarvis at the University at Buffalo.
Collection of Robert E. Lipp, honorary inductee of the UB Athletics Hall of Fame.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local communal leader Morris Mesch. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other ephemera related to the community Holocaust Memorial Sculpture and volunteer activities and efforts.
Scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, awards, and publications documenting the professional career of Eva M. Noles, nurse, author, and local activist.
The papers of Justice Gustin L. Reichbach (1946-2014). Includes personal materials and professional records from his private legal practice and judicial chambers. The collection contains personal papers, correspondence, news clippings, photographs, and legal files.