Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- University Archives 6
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- AFL-CIO 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Coalition for Economic Justice (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cohen, Ira S. 1
- Conant, Elizabeth 1
- Dalley, Helen 1
- Finley, Lucinda M. 1
- George Washington University 1
- ILR School 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Lipsitz, Richard (Richard J.) 1
- Marcus, Isabel 1
- Murray, Glenn Edward 1
- New York State United Teachers 1
- Noble, Bernice 1
- Operation Rescue (Organization) 1
- Pro-Choice Network of Western New York 1
- Pro-Life Action Network 1
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute 1
- Slepian, Barnett 1
- Staley, John Morris 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Social Sciences and Administration 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Provost 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. President's Task Force on Women at UB 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Social Work 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Council 1
- United University Professions (Association: N.Y.) 1
- Western New York Area Labor Federation 1
- Women's Club (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Women's Club of the University of Buffalo 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview Papers of Ira S. Cohen, Professor Emeritus in Psychology. Includes committee reports, Psychology Department records, and conference records.
Identifier: MS 72
Scope and Contents The majority of this collection was organized by Richard Lipsitz, Jr. under the title "Labor movement," from which the first series title is formed. This series is arranged primarily chronologically, largely comprising materials related to the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the Western New York Area Labor Federation (ALF, a regional branch of AFL-CIO), Buffalo Central Labor Council (CLC, the Buffalo leadership of ALF), the...
Collection — Box: 1-12
Overview This collection consists mostly of notes from classes taught by Bernice Noble, materials related to committees and advisory bodies she served on, and offprint publications.
Collection — Box: 1-43, MC 4.14
Identifier: MS 86
Overview Records of the reproductive rights advocacy group Pro-Choice Network of Western New York, 1988-2004. Collection is composed of documents concerning the organization's administration, events, and lawsuits. It also contains educational background material including extensive newspaper and magazine clippings.
Collection — Box: 1-7
Overview The SUNY at Buffalo School of Social Work Collection documents the history and activities of the School between 1985-1996, particularly the teaching and outreach functions of the School.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Records kept by Lawrence A. Cappiello, Assistant to the Executive Vice President, on the various Task Forces appointed by President Ketter in 1970. The task forces studied community relations, University governance, University organizations, University goals, and the University community. The records consist largely of Task Force reports; preliminary reports; and other material relating to the organization, operation, and selection of members of the various task forces.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract This collection consists of records of the University at Buffalo Council. Including, information on council members, council committees, commissions, policies and other council matters.
Collection — Box: 1-16
Overview Constitution, minutes, reports, scrapbooks, yearbooks, newsletters, and other material documenting the Women's Club of State University of New York at Buffalo from 1946 to 2003.