Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 8
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 5
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Recruiting 4
- New York (State) -- Student activities -- Buffalo 4
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Newspapers 3
- Student life 3
- Student unions -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Women college students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Collective labor agreements -- Government employees -- New York (State) 2
- College students -- United States -- Political activity -- History -- 20th century 2
- Correspondence 2
- Digital images 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Peace movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Photographs 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 19
- State University of New York at Buffalo 7
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- Graduate Student Employees Union 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Admissions and Records 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies Program 2
- Alpha Phi Omega 1
- American Civil Liberties Union 1
- American Indian Law Alliance 1
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 1
- Bachert, Jason 1
- Bennis, Warren G. 1
- Blanchet, Benjamin 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Cameron, Claire E., 1981- 1
- Center for Immigrants Rights (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Covell, David 1
- Crawford, John E. 1 + ∧ less
The records contained in this collection consist of printed brochures, pamphlets and other types of printed material.
The records contained in this collection consist of printed brochures, pamphlets and other types of printed material related to the recruitment of students.
The records contained in this collection consist of printed brochures, pamphlets and other types of recruitment material.
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
Materials related to the Niagara Frontier Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and its predecessor the Erie County Civil Liberties Committee (ECCL). The materials are dated from 1934-1978 and include correspondence, promotional materials, legal briefs, court records, memoranda, financial records, annual reports, and case files.
Working files and transcripts of interviews from the Biography of a Class research study.
Interviews, chronologies and surveys collected by social psychologists, Dean G. Pruitt and James Gahagan pertaining to the events on the South campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo mainly from February to April 1970.
Records pertaining to the Graduate Student Employees Union; a small portion of records pertains to the UB Graduate Student Association.
Documenting the University at Buffalo Community Experience during COVID-19 Pandemic collection, 2020 contains materials submitted by University at Buffalo faculty, staff, and students sharing their experiences living, learning, and teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Collection documents the early history of the Graduate Student Employees Union. Included are newsletters, leaflets, committee minutes and agenda, membership lists, correspondence, and other materials.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
Photographs of students of the class of 1940 when the university was still the private University of Buffalo, various events and functions, and the campus of the University of Buffalo. The title of "Memories of the Way We Were" was given to the photographs by Kessel.
The Joseph Manch Football Artifacts includes items from the players football career at the University at Buffalo.
This collection consists mostly of notes from classes taught by Bernice Noble, materials related to committees and advisory bodies she served on, and offprint publications.
Student life memorabilia, 1947-1949, collected by Robert C. Schneider, UB class of 1949.
State University as a System: Integration or Autonomy? A Conference on the Philosophy and Issues of Transfer Access records
Memos, schedules, and notes concerning the State University as a System: Integration or Autonomy? A Conference on the Philosophy and Issues of Transfer Access held at the Center for Tomorrow at the University at Buffalo on December 8-9, 1988.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, reports, and miscellaneous printed material regarding student life, activities, organizations, clubs, and student government.
The collection contains material related to Amy Ruth Tobol's academic and extracurricular pursuits at the State University of New York at Buffalo, including extensive involvement in the Anti-Rape Task Force and the Women's Studies Program. Also included are papers which reflect Tobol's positions within the National Lawyers Guild including extensive documentation on her participation in the 12th World Festival of Youth Students (Moscow, 1985).
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.