Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Buttons (information artifacts) 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Flags 2
- Fliers (printed matter) 2
- Photographs 2
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- T-shirts 2
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Canisters 1
- Charters 1
- China -- History -- Tiananmen Square Incident, 1989 1
- Chinese students -- United States 1
- Clippings files 1
- Democracy -- China 1
- Ephemera 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Human rights -- China 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- B'nai B'rith Women 1
- Blanchard, Annette 1
- Blanchard, William, 1928-2008 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Balfour Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Boruch Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Grand Lodge #1. (New York City, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Montefiore Chapter (Buffalo N.Y.) 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Cipolla, Frank J. 1
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 1
- June 4 Memorial Fund 1
- Mols, Robert W. 1
- Sandgarten, Michael D. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Cora P. Maloney College 1
- University at Buffalo Marching Band 1
- University of Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
Personal Papers documenting volunteer activities of Annette Blanchard and some family materials. Includes photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to volunteer service and career in B’nai B’rith, as well as a small amount of materials relating to her husband William Blanchard’s Jewish scouting activities.
This collection contains materials related to campus unrest at the University at Buffalo, 1965-1990. Included are materials regarding the "Faculty 45," and artifacts such as buttons, strike flags, banners, a tear gas canister, and a recording of the "Hayes Hall Blues," a song about the "Faculty 45."
The June 4 Memorial Fund was an independent, non-profit student/faculty organization initiated in 1989 to promote human rights for all Chinese people.
The Cora P. Maloney College banner is a red silk banner with black lettering and black fringe along the bottom.
Collection of the University at Buffalo Marching Band, 1960-2001, includes records, photographs, memorabilia of the Marching Band, as well as Pep Band, Concert Band, and various ensembles.
Flags used in various University at Buffalo events. Collection also contains flags used by alumni of the University at Buffalo during important events such as the flight of the Space Shuttle Atlantis and during the recovery of Ground Zero.