Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
- Correspondence 7
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Photographs 5
- Brochures 3
- Book reviews 2
- Eulogies 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Religious History 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Judaism -- United States -- History 2
- Lectures 2
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 2
- Manuscripts (document genre) 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Notes 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 12
- State University of New York at Buffalo 6
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 3
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Tolstoy College 2
- Adler, Della R. 1
- Adler, Joseph G. 1
- Adler, Selig, 1909-1984 1
- American Medical Association 1
- Aqudath Achim Synagogue (Hibbing, M.N.) 1
- Baillie, Bruce 1
- Berleant, Arnold 1
- Bishop, Beverly 1
- Blue, James 1
- Brakhage, Stan 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Columbia University. College of Physicians and Surgeons 1
- Columbia University. School of Medicine and Hospital 1
- Congregation of Sons of Israel (Plainfield, N.J.) 1
- Costain, Thomas Bertram 1 + ∧ less
The personal papers and research of Dr. Beverly Bishop, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo.
The records and department planning materials of Gerald O'Grady and the Department of Media Study.
Collection of Edgar Zodiag Friedenberg, 1935-1976. Includes personal and professional correspondence and manuscripts of his articles, book reviews and books.
Collection includes Haynie's correspondence, teaching files, publications, and information on political, social, and environmental activism.
The Selig Adler collection in the Jewish Archives of Greater Buffalo consists of Adler's published articles as well as those of colleagues and friends. Includes biographical information on Adler and his family as well as his notes and lecture materials on Jewish and American history.
Papers of Lester W. Milbrath, University at Buffalo political science professor, on environmental issues including Love Canal, nuclear waste at the West Valley site, and Great Lakes water quality. Collection also includes conference papers, articles and book chapters written or co-authored by Dr. Milbrath. Also files on the formation of the Environmental Studies Center at the University, including its annual reports and other publications.
The papers of Rabbi Samuel Porrath (1908-1989) document his personal and professional activities in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, New York.
The papers of Dr. Hubert J. Rubenstein documents his immediate and extended family's artistic activities and his own genealogy project that he undertook to document the extended Rubenstein-Maisel-Adler as well as other connected families.
Records of Tolstoy College (also known as College F) from 1969-1983.
The records of artists and exhibits presented at the UB Art Gallery.
Materials concerning campus unrest during the 1960s and 1970s, particularly surrounding the Vietnam War.