Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Adoption -- Law and Legislation -- New York (State) 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- City planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Clocks and watches -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Diaries 1
- Judges -- New York (State) 1
- Law schools 1
- Law schools -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Lawyers -- United States 1
- Niagara County (N.Y.) -- History -- 19th Century 1
- Niagara County (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Photographs 1
- Planning -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Plaques (flat objects) 1
- Public prosecutors -- New York (State) 1
- Public schools -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Real estate agents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Real estate business -- United States 1
- Real property -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Maps -- Facsimiles 1
- Scrapbooks 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-20, 21+
Overview Diaries and personal papers of Fred M. Ackerson which document life in Niagara County, New York, and a professional legal and judicial career in the late 19th and 20th centuries. Also includes diaries of Fred's wife and parents and those of his son, Charles F. Ackerson who lived in Olean, (Cattaraugus County) New York.
Collection — Box: 1-5, 6+, 7
Overview This collection contains the personal and professional papers of University of Buffalo and University of Buffalo Law School alumnus Felix Infausto (1909-1992).
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview This collection consists of business records, correspondence, plot maps, property listings; ephemera of civic, religious, fraternal, and cultural institutions; family memorabilia, reminiscences; clippings on Buffalo local history; photographs of downtown Buffalo, circa 1910; medals; speech notes on clock collecting and Lincolniana. Also included are papers of his wife Margaret Kidd Parke: correspondence, notes from classes at the University at Buffalo, and correspondence related to the Home for...
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Fundraising documents held by the secretary-treasurer of the University at Buffalo Foundation.
Collection — Box: 1-21
Overview Administrative files kept by the Law School's Deans and Associate Deans mostly between 1967-1975 along with some older financial files beginning in 1922. Some incomplete faculty meeting minutes from 1977 to 1991 are included.